Friday, 13 January 2017
KJo opens up about his former BFF
It is a well known fact that Karan Johar and Kajol’s relationship allegedly had a fallout last year.
According to a report in Miss Malini, their equation went downhill after the Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Shivaay clash, during which Ajay alleged that KJo had bribed Kamaal R Khan to tweet negatively about Shivaay. At that time Kajol had retweeted Ajay’s tweet with one message – “Shocked.”
The report said that as a part of his book, An Unsuitable Boy, Karan wrote at length about his relationship status with his former BFF. Below is an excerpt.
“It’s over. And she can never come back to my life. I don’t think she wants to either. I never want to have anything to do with them as a unit. She was the one who mattered to me but now it’s over. […] I wouldn’t like to give a piece of myself to her at all because she’s killed every bit of emotion I had for her for twenty-five years.”
(This story has not been edited by BDC staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed from IANS.)
- Sridevi Death Anniversary: Boney Kapoor to hold a special pooja for late wife; Janhvi, Khushi and Kapoor family to join in
- KJo tells Ayushmann how to keep extra marital affairs at bay
- Ajay Devgn shares Nana Patekar’s ‘Aapla Manus’ look
- Kajol is a special part of my life, says Karan Johar
- SRK, Kajol, Rani Mukerji’s selfie moment | With Pictures